Mibiz Group was established in Kerala, India, by V. J. Reji Vasanth, a technocrat entrepreneur . Mibiz Shipping & Logistics Pvt Ltd is India's leading Freight Forwarder for the Internet Age. Free Trade Through Technology - Mibiz Shipping & Logistics Pvt Ltd building a future in this Internet Age where businesses can trade without concern for geographic distance or logistical complexity. Our dedicated team of customs brokers, Shipping and logistics experts will manage the movement of your goods from end-to-end. People-Driven Service, Extended Through Software. Mibiz Shipping & Logistics Pvt Ltd is a freight forwarder that uses people and software to manage the complexity of international trade. “What we do at Mibiz Shipping & Logistics Pvt Ltd” explains what we mean. Create a better supply chain with Mibiz Shipping & Logistics Pvt Ltd.
Mibiz Shipping & Logistics Pvt Ltd explore all the potential business opportunities in the Indian Maritime Sector. Mibiz Shipping & Logistics Pvt Ltd will explore all International investment opportunities in Maritime Sector with focus on ship building, ship repair, ship recycling, dredger/barge manufacturing, setting up of new ports and capacity augmentation of existing ports, development of inland waterways for cargo and passenger transportation, coastal shipping, passenger ferry services, lighthouse and cruise tourism, island development and aquatic resources, maritime cluster development and other services related to Indian Maritime Sector.
FACTS & FIGURES
India is one of the fastest growing major economies in the world with an expected GDP growth rate of 7.5% in 2015-16 India's long coastline of 7,517 km and a navigable inland waterways of 14,426 km offers immense potential for development 4th most attractive FDI destination in the World as per UNCTAD Over the last decade, seaborne trade has grown at twice the global growth rate of 3.3% Maritime Container trade has grown at 6.5%, which is higher than the world average of 5.4% over the past 10 years (FY 2005 - 2015) Cargo traffic at Indian ports has doubled to 1 billion tonnes per annum over the last decade (FY 2005 - 2015) and is expected to reach 1.7 billion tonnes per annum by 2022 US$ 2.6 Bn invested in Ports and Shipping sector between 2011 and 2014 150 + projects identified in Indian maritime sector offering numerous investment opportunities.
Indian peninsula with a coastline of more than 7500 km has marine waterfront stretching from Arabian Sea in the west to Indian Ocean in the south and Bay of Bengal in the east. India has 12 Major Ports and 187 Non-Major Ports that carry nearly 95% of India's trade volume. It is an important natural resource for the country's trade. The maritime sector in India comprises of ports, shipping, shipbuilding, ship repair, ship recycling, Inland Water Transport (IWT), dredging and multi-modal logistics.
India is among top 20 maritime countries with a total fleet strength of 1243 ships and Gross Registered Tonnage (GRT) of 10.44 million as of March 2015. Traffic scenario at Indian ports The total volume of traffic handled by Indian ports in FY2014–15 was 1052.1 million tons per annum (MTPA), of which 55.25% (581.3 MTPA) of total Traffic, was handled by Major Ports and the remaining 44.75% (470.9 MTPA) of total traffic by Non-Major Ports. The overall compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of traffic at Indian Ports between FY2005–06 and FY2014–15 was 7.07%, with traffic at Major and Non-Major Ports growing at a CAGR of 3.58% and 13.94%, respectively. It is expected that by 2025, the ports will be required to handle a cargo of 2500 MTPA while the current port capacity in India is 1500 MTPA. India has an extensive network of inland waterways in the form of rivers, canals, backwaters and creeks. Of the total navigable length of 14,500 km, 5200 km of the river and 4000 km of canals can be used by mechanized crafts. Freight transportation by waterways is highly underutilised in the country.
Mibiz Maritime Services